Question

leasah

Medicaid should have paid bill, shouldn't be on my credit report.
How do I dispute charge food ambulance, my daughter want to hospital and Medicaid should of been charged and this should not be in my credit report. Lisa Rivera

Contact the ambulance company and as polite as you can, try to explain this and get this straightened out with them. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and they all have websites. If you need to, you can try disputing the account with the credit bureaus reporting it. Maybe you could get a hold of a Medicaid rep for assistance.