Question

cowboy1260

marryed 25 years and score was 753 after divorce it went down to 387 why the big drop?
My wife didn't work until last 5 years we were marryed. She left me with bills she created! I couldn't keep up with my payroll I was making! I need lexington Iaw

Without thoroughly reviewing your credit report, nobody can actually answer this question.  However, you need to make sure you don't have any joint accounts with her to prevent further problems.  Lexington Law may be able to assist you with credit repair, but that is a call only you can make.  I suggest you go to www.credit.about.com and in the Search box, type "credit after divorce".  It will bring up lots of great easy-to-understand articles that may help.  Remember, you can repair your own credit, you don't have to pay someone to do it.  Best of luck!