Question

SimpleLiving01

Many bank accounts are not syncing. Always reads "Connection error, try again later"
Many bank accounts are not connecting to my CK account. It is not because of the banks' refusal to allow data crawling, it is because the URLs listed for some of the banks in CK's database are outdated/incorrect. CK support teams has not responded with any action plan for over 3 months despite a follow-up email each month. A simple courtesy response, whether positive or negative, would be nice. I realize this is a free service and we can't be demanding, but this is quite poor professionalism even for a free service. Has anyone else had this difficulty with the CK team, and were you able to resolve it? TIA

Most Helpful Response

My question is why would anyone want to connect their bank accounts to some free credit site? What's the purpose of doing it, is it so there would be one more place your accounts info can't be stolen?

SimpleLiving01

I see your point, but in the age of online banking and financial management, one additonal place may not make a big difference in terms of security anyway. I still like the convenience of online financial tools. I am planning to move mint.com soon, since CK hasn't fixed this issue for months.

Anyone?