Question

Firsttimehomebuyer2018

Managing credit cards
Thinking of purchasing a home, paid off all my credit cards, now I would like to put my monthly bills on the credit cards. Is this a good idea as I have yet to sit with a home counselor?

No, Please Don't, 

Pay them as you have been doing. 

anyone telling you different is a rewards chaser.

While it is good to run some money through credit card accounts to help get yourself credit line increases (if you do this, pay it off in full at the end of the month to avoid interest), I really see no need for you to do this. As already said, I would just continue paying your bills as you do. Keep reading all that you can about credit so you know how to optimize it to get ready for the mortgage loan process. Also work to save up as much money as you can for a down payment, that will help you secure a loan and it will help you save money.