Question

Nikhia77

Making disputes
I have two companys that I need to dispute Suntrust and Best Buys which have been paid off and closed.And some financing companys Hertrich try to use to finance my vehicle.

Why do you need to dispute them? Are they showing incorrect information? Just because accounts are paid and closed it is no reason to remove them. You never want to try to remove accounts from your reports that were closed in good standing. If the accounts are showing incorrect information and you want to dispute them, Transunion, Equifax and Experian are the three credit bureaus and they all have websites where you can dispute. I strongly advise that you do some serious reading about all of this before you proceed with any disputes.