Question

Ashleymags

Making additional payments towards wage garnishment collection account
I have had my wages garnished for a year now. If I continue to pay off the debt only through wage garnishment it will be paid off in 10 months. I have a second job and can actually have it paid off by May. With that said, I have seen things about a goodwill adjustment or pay for delete. Has anyone had success using these tactics to see wage garnishment or default status of the delinquent account removed from credit report?

It never hurts to try a Pay Per Delete, but since they've got you by the paycheck already, they don't have a lot of incentive to do that.  But, what the heck, you can call and ask them.  If they agree, get it in writing before you pay them off.