Question

34609

mailed in dispute question

mailed in dispute question

I mailed in a detailed explanation letter with all account numbers listed and reasons for dispute to all 3 agencies including a copy of the reports which i marked to reflect the letter based on disputes that were not handled correctly as the accoutns are not mine.

I recieved letters back saying there was no information, illegible writing (letters were typed) and no further action would be taken.

I have copies of everything i sent out, including post office tracking and digitally date signed documents. Do the agencies retain copies of what i have sent in and they are using this as a tactic to not faciliate the removal of these items? I am planning on resending copies of everything originally sent out and if anyone can tell me if the orginal documents are saved that would be great so i can include a reference in my re follow up letter.

I would assume they would scan and add to my "file"?

thanks all.

34609

can anyone offer insight on this?