Question

TGGIRL

Lower credit score
My score went down 4 points taking me from excellent to good. My report shows an account closed and my limit decreased and another account opened with that credit limit. That is because one of my creditors changed banks. Would that effect my score? I did not close that account myself the bank did.

What hurt you was the limit being decreased, which tells me that you are probably maxed out on that account.  If that is not the case, call the credit company and find out why they decreased your limit.  Changing banks did not affect your score at all.  Your utilization became a problem when they decreased your limit.