Question

VladoBreez

Low credit/First time home
Credit score on here shows 571 I have 1 medical account on my record and have a secured card W/Wellsfargo ($300) My wife and I are trying to get a home but don't know what options I should start with in re:Raising credit to qualify for loans/What I can do to help pay part of the costs if my credit score does get to a point where I can qualify for an FHA loan. What first steps should I take? More secured cards to boost credit? Should I seek 3rd party help? Work with a banker?

I suggest reading the articles here to learn how credit works and how to build your score.  Also, save up so you have a down payment and won't have to pay PMI.  Remember, owning a home is not a cheap as renting because of property taxes and insurance plus,something always needs repairing or replacing.