Question

Campbell1207

Low Credit Score but I don't have anything in my name. How to fix this?
I am a authorized user on 2 credit cards and secondary on a car and I have on installment loan I took out myself but my score is so low like 5 something...Anybody know how to fix this. With me being a authorized user for some reason I can't get approved for any credit cards of my own or a auto loan... Any advice to fix this?

Get yourself a secured credit card, visit www.creditcards.org for a good list of all available.  If you are an authorized user on someone's card, you MUST be related to that person by blood or marriage, or it doesn't count.  If the card holder has high utilization on the cards, that is hurting you.  If you don't want to be on their cards, simply call the card holders (Google the name & customer service number) or ask the card holder to call and ask that you be removed.  Keep building up good credit and your score will eventually go up.  May take a few months.  Best of luck!