Question

silent05

Low Credit History: Air Miles Card Needed
I started off with a secured credit card 6 months old with BofA which I also have my salaried checkings and savings account. Got approved for Discover 2 months.
Applied for Barclays Arrival Plus got declined. Called reconsideration they say account history is too fresh to get approved.
Called up BofA they say they will run a hard check but with no guarantee if the miles card would go through.
Is there anything I can do to improve the odds. I travel a lot (as part of my job role) and 6 months new to the country.

Wait a year then re-apply for the Credit card.

Question, If you have to travel as part of your job why is the company you work for not paying or giving you a CC for travel?