Question

pavansskarthik

Lot of inquiries in the last month for my autoloan(lost 45 points), how to get back my credit score
My credit score dropped 45 points because I was looking to buy a car and all the dealers I visited did a credit check on me. ( I had 7 hard credit checks in 1 month) I actually asked them not to do a credit check, but apparently they did.

I need to build my score now and this is disheartening since I learnt that it takes 2 years for those hard checks to go away. Is there anyway to compensate for this?