Question

bandee123

Lost or Stolen Credit Card balance not updating
Recenty I had to get a new credit card issued for the existing account because I had to report that card lost/stolen. I had about 60% utilization on that card when this happened.

I made 100% payment immediately, but before that could get updated , they had to cancel this card and issue a new one. The balances were updated on my lenders side, however CK is still reporting the utilization from the cancelled card.

On transunion report, it says that the card reported stolen/lost. The high utilization is affecting me badly. Its been almost a month since I received a new card. And yet, there is no change in my credit score or the percentage of utilization.