Question

LostIntheMail

Lost Mail Due To Divorce
I was part of a really bad divorce. During this time my ex wife kept taking my mail and throwing it away, losing it, etc. She also closed our bank accounts without informing me and due to this I never recieved notice I missed a student loan payment. I tried explaining the issue to the agency, but they didn't care and reported me.

Is there any legal way I can get this removed from my credit report due to these issues being out of my control? Is this a legitimate reason that a lawyer could handle and argue?