Question

pattykat

lost job 2010, on SSD creditors charge off.still file bankruptcy
Have multiple med problems had FMLA,unjust firing, but lost everything(money/savings/investments/pensions)trying to pay bills.Scammed for $7,000;now on perm SSD;notified all creditors of hardship; all said it wasn't a hardship.most are charged off;Discover card followed me to church and started calling them with finan.details; now exonerated from term.charges but 30 yrs of nursing down the drain. Should I file chap 7 or just wait it out? No money to file anyway. Got car loan for outragous credit % and am making payments to pull my score up. always kept my creditors up to date, but always told, "no hardship"; discover is the worst and most harasshing.