Question

07041776

Lost an old account over a request to verify information on an account payment history?
Hello,

I'm posting today because I sent out an request online via this website to have an old creditor update my payment history. It was a very old account that was paid off and in good standing. To my shock, they ended up removing it from my account history, and I took a severe drop in point as a result. It's no longer listed as a closed account, it's completely off my report. How can I get this back?

I am so sorry to hear about this mistake, that is why I always push for people to do some reading and have a good understanding of credit before they start tampering with the credit. Unfortunately, you cannot get the account back. Don't beat yourself up too bad, just use this as a lesson and a prompt to do some extensive reading on credit so no future mistakes are made. Hang in there, it will be alright.