Question

wanabeamillionaire

Lost 23 points!
Nothing has changed in my credit history. I pay my bills ahead of time. I haven't asked for credit. I haven't increased any credit limits. I am doing everything exactly he same. From last month to this month my Trans Union score dropped 23 points. Why?

Are you checking you scores on here? When was the last time you checked your credit report? There may be something that is causing your score to drop. Instead of paying off your credit card in full try next time to let it report a utilization of 1-9% of your total limit then pay it off.