Question

talis2469

Looking to share my story

Barclay CC

Barclay sucks. They just lowered y CL from 1500 to 800. Reasoning being. Credit owed to credit available, and a few new credit cards. Stupid. This will hurt my score. I will pay them off with my Wells Fargo CC that has a 0 fees on purchases, and transfers for 15 months. Then I will never use their card again. By the way, I've never been late with a payment, and untill just recently I paid them off every month. 

BuildingCS

A xfer balance will lower your score, not using their card or cancelling will lower your score, paying off every month will lower your score. I'll suggest you use the card, make the minimum payment when it's due and the following month pay off the card. CC company wants to see that you are using their cards and they also want to make a bit of money. Hope it helps

Most Helpful Response

Best Credit Card

Good day, I am looking for the best credit to raise my score and show that I have some credit. This is the first thing they look at and then tell me that I have no paying history. 

First thing you got to do is SHARE STORY

First thing you got to do is SHARE YOUR STORY

??????

Good question. Do you have a story .. is it a credit story

Story teller

Most people here are looking for facts,, true information,, to help themselves. You have to ask a question.?????. nobody wants to hear stories...