Question

cgcozad

Looking to improve my overall credit profile, should I add a Amex Blue Cash Everyday card ?
Currently have a Quicksilver card, Discover It, Chase Slate, GAP Visa and wondering if I should try and apply for a Amex Blue Cash Everyday card? Currently have a 821 FICO, 810 TransUnion, 811 Equifax. My scores are high but my credit line is only totaling $15,000 and would like to add without affecting my scores. Should I try applying?

As long as you haven't opened all of your cards within the last couple months I don't see it doing much damage to your scores. I believe AMEX only pulls one bureau, so that only one hard inquiry and they don't hurt that much anyway. You will lower your average age of accounts as well if you get approved, but that is not too damaging either. I would say go for it.

Increase Request

Also try a credit line increase. Capital one doesn't generate a hard inquiry when checking if they can increase your CL and I think ig goes the same for Discover.

I have both Discover and Quicksilver each with $1000 CL, 2 months ago I requested a CL increase and Quicksilver bumped it to $3000 and Discover to $5000.

Try that, it will increase your credit line and also gives you more points to your CS