Question

Tomerico

Looking to finance a Rental Property, never owened a credit card. How to start building credit?
I have no credit, because I never owed anything to anyone..
Bought my car with cash, and only use my Wells Fargo debit card when a card is needed (for online purchases).
What is the fastest (or smartest) way to start building credit? Wells Fargo keeps offering me a credit card, is that a good start? Is the Secured CapitalOne that is offered in this site better?
How long would it take to build the necessary credit to get approved for financing for a Rental Property.

Start by reading the articles here since credit education is the purpose of Credit Karma. You likely need to start with a secured credit card that yo[u use wisely, then build a good credit portfolio.  This will not happen overnight, but it will happen, depending on how well you handle credit.