Question

Hacombs93

Looking to buy a home in a years time, credit repair companies and suggestions?
Hi my husband and i are looking to buy a home within a year , year in halfs time. Well my credit score is 547 but after i pay my credit card completely off this month and my new one shows on there it should be at about 597 , my huband score is ranging about 567 ( i cant get him another credit card just the one he already has) anyways i know we need 620 or higher to get a home, ok so my husband has charge offs one of them i need to dispute because we paid it off and its still showing up as unpaid and we paid it 3 month ago, the other were planning on paying them off as long as it doesnt hurt his score, my credit is mainly just to new..like i have on collection from time warner cable i paid off but its mainly just to new, is there a mortgage / credit company that can help us out to make sure we can be credit perpared to get a home? we have the downpayment and closing cost for a house we just need the credit, any suggestions are appreciated and im sorry for the long post.

I advise learning about credit by taking the time to read the articles and using the financial tools here, and workiing on building both your scores because the chances of getting a mortgage very soon are slim to non existent and only you two can do the needed repairs so you can develop good sense with credit.  .