Question

BRGRNDL

Looking for auto loan with no cosigner
I'm 21 AD military 669 FICO and 661 EquiFax, with 0 late payments ever. Only negatives on my credit report is length of credit as well as high utilization of CC(s). Less than 5k debt, 75% utilization. Have been making monthly pmts on leased car x 30 mo. so I have good history with auto loans in past. Looking to get an auto loan of approx. 22,000 for 60 mo. but have literally no one with credit over mid-400 to low-500 in family. Not married but obviously steady income making $2000/ mo. What are my odds of being approved without a cosigner?

Most Helpful Response

you should be OK with no cosigner. if it was me personally, i'd pay down my CC first to get my scores UP. you could easily be in the 700's with lower utilization. the highest scores will pay off in the long run with a lower rate on a 60 month loan!!!  

BRGRNDL

Thank you!