Posted in Banking

Looking for a good bank to use with USAA
I primarily use USAA, but they have no branches anywhere near me, so I tend to keep an account with a local bank and transfer money back and forth when I'm dealing with cash, large checks, etc (this is fairly rare).

I'm looking for something that meets all of the following criteria:

1) Branches in the Cincinnati area. Bonus points if they generally have good national coverage.
2) Free checking without direct deposit or balance minimums.
3) Instant (or near instant) transfers. When I initiate a transfer from an external bank to my USAA account, USAA makes that money available immediately. I don't want to wait days if I don't have to.
4) A modern website. I try to do everything online, and need a bank that can keep up.