Question

lmiceli88

Linking a Lowes credit card to account
I'm having a problem linking my Lowes credit card when managing my accounts. It's a GE Capital Retail-Bank card, but when I put in my Lowes information it says it's invalid and I've checked it several times...any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Most Helpful Response

Lowe's credit cards are issued by GE Capital Retail Bank. Credit Karma, and several other financial sites (Mint), are unable to connect to GECRB accounts. GECRB blocks 3rd party access to credit card accounts, so you will not be able to link this account. 

Same problem. No solution

I also have this same problem. I deassociated my account because it hadn't updated since Oct 2013 and now I cannot add it again. I suggest you open a support ticket with Credit Karma by going to the Help menu from your account drop down menu. I have an identical problem with my credit union even though their core banking shows up, their credit cards do not.