Question

tony3321

Limited history. What credit card should I apply for?
I have a 668 transunion and a 668 equifax score according to CK. My credit history is limited. I have $1000 left on a personal loan from April 2013 and $20000 left on a vehicle loan from August 2014. I have never been late on a payment. I'm looking to apply for a credit card and wanted suggestions for which card to apply for and my odds of approval. Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Response

I'd suggest read some of the reviews under credit cards, pay particular attention to Capitol One's "QuickSliverOne", Chase Freedom and American Express's "The Amex Everyday" card.

You can always goto different issuer's website and see if they have pre-approved offer already for you.

limited credit

I am 19 years old I'm trying to build my credit.  Which credit card should I apply for