Question

pexxandnips

Limit Hard Inquires
How can I limit Hard Inquires appearing in my credit report? I have 4 affecting my credit currently. I did not apply to these companies....One is an airline, and three are for banks wanting I assume to send me a credit card. Since I did not ask these companies to see my report, I feel it is unfair for it to be affecting my report, even though it is a low cause. HELP!

A hard inqiury cannot be done without approval by you. Someone may be using your information to open accounts. Do you see any new accounts opening or just hard inquiries?