Question

k5k6

LIKE THE OLD SYSTEM, CAN'T FIND MY CREDIT REPORT
NEW SYSTEM SUCKS, I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLES STATMENT ARE,

We can't find your credit file

What is the meaning of this error. how to solve this issue so that i can see my credit score.

MY CREDIT REPORT

I LIKED THE OLD SYSTEM,,, I CAN'T FIND ANY OF MY INFORMATION, MY CREIT SCORE DROPED AND I CAN;T EVEN FIND OUT WHY ? IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A MARKETING PAGE TO SELL GOODS, NEW SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK, I REALLY LIKED YOUR OLD SYSTEM, IT WAS INFORMATIVE, AND EASY TO TRAVEL, I CANT EVEN FIND OUT WHY MY SCORE DROPED, OR EVEN WHAT MY CREDIT IS, ALSO MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERD BY OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS, I WANT THE FACTS PERTAINING TO MY REPORT