Question

Joshcc300

Lexington law worth it?
I have around $3k in unpaid hospital bills showing derogatory on my reports is it worth it to pay the $100 a month on Lexington to see if they can do anything about it?

No way!

I used them before. They got nothing deleted for me. I started using the direct dispute on credit karma and have gotten over 10 things for $0. Good luck.

Most Helpful Response

I used them ten years ago, with good results.

A lot has changed where you can file direct dispute, and there are more options to do it yourself now.  My creditors refused to lower my interest rates at 29% and 39%. I could never get ahead. Lexington Law was able to get my interest rates down to 4% and 6%, where I was finally able to repay my debts.