Lexington Law questions
does using a comapany like lexington law really help enough to make it worth the money. and also ive heard that using that kinda company shows up negatively on your credit report

Most Helpful Response

Call Me

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you SERIOUSLY want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

In my case Lexington Law did not help...

I hired them to remove a Wrongly applied Tax Lien from my Credit Reports which they said they should be able to do in a month or two. After 3-4 months and hundreds of dollars paid to them with no success I canceled their service and they were going to charge me for another month. I know this site gets them alot of business and I don't doubt that Lexington Law can help with getting simple or wrong items fixed on your reports, however in my case they did nothing for me except flood my e-mail inbox with useless e-mails. So I am very dissatisfied with them. I see that their Reps post on this site all the time and wonder if in retrospect they want to comment on my post?

I concur

I also have had terrible experiences with these folks. I worked with them for 4 months with no effect. It was a waste of money. At the end, they put my accounts into dispute for identity theft which is just inaccurate and now I have had to spend my day calling creditors and agencies to have this information removed. I highly recommend against using them. It's a waste of money. Find a different professional service.

Good luck!

I just had a negative experience with this law firm.  the guy hung up on me in the middle of a sentance.  makes me wonder why Credit Karma chooses to partner up with these people.  they are rude and not very helpful.

And I forgot to state that this was LEXINGTON LAW FIRM, the same one everyone else is complaining about!  C'mon CreditKarma, get rid of these people, no one likes them!