Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

creditbuilding79

Let account go to collections or put it on a credit card?
I have an $800.00 medical bill that is about to go into collections. This bill should be covered by the insurance company accountable for the car accident which led to the medical bill. Because things are complicated with the accident, no settlement has been reached. Do I now put the entire balance of the medical bill on a credit card, or allow it to go to collections? Seems like with the credit card option, I face paying interest...while allowing it to go to collections I face hurting my credit score which I do not want. Thanks for the advice. P.S. I did not have PIP to cover the bill.

Try to work out a payment plan with the hospital; usually you can do something like $50 a month until the debt it paid. Also it will be less impact on your cc and you can pay the balance off faster without all the interest. Good luck my friend....