Question

MaineiacKarma

Less Credit Cards = Higher Credit Score??
We just paid off all credit cards. Zero balances. Should I close those accounts to boost credit score, or do I remember reading long ago that the number of accounts doesn't matter is the length of membership & utilization - that it could help. So do I leave 4 or 5 credit accounts open with zero balances or close them? Thanks.

Leave them OPEN!

Never Close a Credit Card!

I have 12 Credit cards that all carry a ZERO Balance.

We use one Card that is paid off as we charge and when I get the Statement. 

I send in Payments to all the CreditCards every few months to up my Payment History and it has worked wonders for my Credit Score.  1st of 2014 my payment history was like 250's  and then first of 2015 400+  

you have to play to win in Credit Score Game. 

I'm in it to manipulate the Credit History Information to my advantage.

You don't need to make small purchases,  just send them one dollar and in 2 or 3 months they will send you the dollar back