Question

Rescueval830

Lending options for quick cash
Work has been slow and I need to pay my rent and a few bills. I have considered doing a fast cash loan but am a little scared. My roommate paid it last month and can't ask again. I have no cc or loans out there just life basics I need to get under control. $2000 would get me out of dept and a little relief. Help I need best route suggestions

You may want to contact your local bank for a personal loan, although with no credit history that could be tough road to travel.   You could apply for a credit card, again, no credit history so don't expect your initial line of credit to be much help and I doubt your landlord will take a credit card payment.   A fast loan place may be your only option, although they are routinely pay day loans and they'll have large interest for such a short period of time.