Question

KW107

legally disputing collections
I had insurance in case of disability or illness. I became disabled with a brain tumor. I provided all info. They paid a few months and stopped. I am still disabled, and have called and called to try to fix this, but to no avail. They then reported it. I dont know what to do now. How do I fight this

Wow

I don't know where to start with this one.  You need to talk to someone that can help with insurance.  See if you can find help at your states Insurance Comissioners Office.  They probably have a website where you can get started. 

Good Luck