Question

rissoc5x

Legal Docket items (public record)
I have a legal docket that was deleted off 2 credit reports but wont come off the last one, how do I get it deleted off the last one? Its reporting as satisfied. I didn't know that when they sent me the letter of it being deleted off one report, I should have sent it to the other 2 so it can be deleted. I found that out later on after doing research. Do you think that if i send a written letter, and attach the proof from transunion that it was deleted off its report (i cant find my letter from experian), that equifax will delete it?

It would be worth a try, so I say go for it. How did you get Transunion and Experian to remove it? I would do the same thing with Equifax if you took any action to remove it from Transunion and Experian. It seems that Equifax is the most difficult bureau to deal with. Good luck with this and keep trying. Sometimes it can take several and I mean several attempts to get what you need from a credit bureau.