Question

Eyebeta

Late payments reversed by creditor
I have/had never had a late payment, ever! Was out of the country for 5 weeks and paid all bills before I left. Macys didn't send me a bill. Returned and they charged me for a late payment and an additional one coming up too!! Spoke with them and they reversed both an I paid whatever was outstanding. My credit score already took a hit. Will this be reversed automatically also?? How do I fix this?

Did Macy's say they would removed the late off of your credit or did they just remove the late fee from your bill?  If they didn't agree to remove the late, it will remain on your credit.  If that is the case, you can request a goodwill deletion.