Question

TightFinancialSituation

Late payments before 30 days
I have two personal loans with a company and I am in a tight situation right now. I try to make payments before 30 days. One loan is due the 6th and the other every 23rd of the month. I made a payment by the end of the month to cover my loan on the 6th so that I will not be 30 days late. The company made the payment for the one due on the 23rd, so now I am 30 days late and two payments late for the loan due on the 6th. Will I be able to dispute this with the manager?

No idea.  You need to contact the creditor to see if this can be sorted out and if the data reported can be corrected.