Question

chefkevin2010

Late payment dispute updated. I disputed a late payment through equifax and the account was updated
i disputed a late payment through equifax and the account was updated. i had been working to build my equifax score so i disputed my late payments but doing that it shows they updated the date reported to 2/10/2016 dropping my score 80 pts. credit carma still shows my score the same actually with a 2pt increase but on actual equifax it shows the 80pt drop. has anybody has this happen or any advice what i should do now?