Question

ljrdar38

late payment continuing to be reports a year after foreclosure
My house was foreclosed over a year ago, and the foreclosure is not showing up on my records but they are still reporting it as late payments. I'm not sure how to fix this, or if I should worry about it. Is it worse to have a foreclosure on my record or the late payments every month?

The late payments will remain part of your credit history for 7 years, as is explained in the articles about credit on this site.  The impact of late payments and of foreclosure is also covered in the articles since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach about credit and they do it quite well.

ljrdar38

Is there an easy way to seach articles?  I browsed the articles and can't seem to find ones on foreclosure. :(