Question

chughes2009

"last reported" date
I have 2 delinquent accounts on my credit report. I've been noticing on my credit report that there is an "opened date" and a "last reported date".

I have made no contact what so ever with either collection company. If i receive any letters they go straight to the shredder.

The "last reported date" keeps updating and I understand that after7 years they will fall off my credit report.

So my question is should I be concerned that the "Last reported date" keeps updating? It updates every month and the 7 year window is almost here and I want it off my credit report.