Question

ractsrd

Last Report Dates Are Way Off And Payments Not Being Reflected
My last reported dates are way off, they seem to be the account open date. Also payments that were made and posted to my accounts weeks ago are not being reflected in my Credit Karma account. This seems to have started happening a couple of weeks ago. Is there a fix being made?

Most Helpful Response

Thanks for posting. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it. 

I Concur

Yes, I have all three credit monitoring web sites, and credit karma is the most under updated of the all three. The web sites for Experian and Equifax, updates within a week of new credit info from that paticular bureau. Credit Karma takes months to update, even signing directly on to Trans Union, shows my score higher, with much more activity than Credit Karma shows. So if they take information directly from Trans Union, then that information needs to be updated sooner.

Credit Karma pulls their information from TransUnion.  If you see any errors, you need to write letters to TransUnion to get fixed.  It often takes at least 30 days for payments to be updated, each creditor provides their data to the credit bureaus whenever they decide, and each does it on a different day of the month.