Question

ardotheone

Last Months Credit card payment is still not showing, But showing no missed payments...
I make lots of payments every month on this one card I have from BoA because it's a reward card I'm using it to buy everything and making the payments out of my Checking also at BoA. I noticed Last month that March did not show an OK on it, Showed nothing for that month, then I just came in again today Still Nothing on March and now April as well no OK listed but its still showing that I have no missed payments... WTF? Who do I contact, is this an issue at BoA or an error in Transunion?

Most Helpful Response

answer

hi this happens with all accounts cuz it dont always show those ok marks on there, they are still reporting to the credit bureau monthly tho. not all my account show that but as long as it shows your current thats all that matters. also when it come to those green ok marks some are delayed. all i look for on mine montlhy is it shows current with no missed payments