Question

segenvs

last logged on credit score showed 760 now 680 went down for no reason
sorta confused remember logging in a few months ago it showed credit score of 760 and now I'm at 686 makes no sense no late payments and no new credit lines opened.. So I'm confused how it can go down 100 points

Don't get too worried about it yet. There have been many reports lately on this forum about this happening to people. May be some type of glitch nonsense going on. Check your FICO scores instead.

Happened to me

This happened to me, too!  My credit score dropped by 58 points from the last time I checked in January, with absolutely no negative changes to my credit profile.  In fact, my balances have actually gone down.  Looking at the old New  Account Score, my score went up by 2 points.  The two models, New Account Score and Vantage 3.0, had always been fairly close.  In January, they were only two points apart.  Now they are 60! 

I have to conclude that it's a problem with the "new and improved" Vantage 3.0 model, not my credit.  Credit scores should be consistent over time if the underlying factors don't change significantly.  All the models should be within a narrow range of each other if they are to be trusted.  My FICO score has also been stable and not shown any similar decline.  It is very close to my New Account Score.  Therefore, the problem is clearly with the Vantage 3.0 model.  However, I don't have control over which one a creditor selects, so may be adversely affected by this crappy new method.  

I'm disappointed that Credit Karma does not seem to recognize this problem.  There is no mention of this issue anywhere on the official site, only on these forums.   They seem to think this is the greatest thing ever.  They have changed scoring systems before, they should get rid of this one now.  Otherwise, I may get rid of Credit Karma!