Question

Keinde0924

Lady JBR jewelry told be I was signing up for coupons and it was a credit card what do I do now?
I don't know whether to close it or keep it open but I don't plan on using it ever. I'm just really upset that she lied to me and got me to sign up for a credit card.

Many employees of stores don't know what their selling, because they're not properly trained.  You could keep it open, at least for awhile, because it will increase your available credit, possibly upgrade your credit score, and you might receive offers from other creditors you'd like a card from.