Question

Medicman8

Kredit karma info contradicts itself...whats up?
I have 4 credit cards with a total limit of $4100.00 I used to have a total limit of $2600.00 on these same cards. I have current utilization of $374.00. On the utilization tab it shows that I am using 24% of my available balance. When I click on the Credit Cards tab it shows each card with the available credit of $4100.00 yet when I click on each individual card it shows the old credit line amount. Kredit Karma's info contradicts itself. On one page I have $2600 credit line and another page says that I have a $4100.00 credit line. The balance on each card is showing correctly as of the last update. Each of the two cards with the increased credit limit show as having been updated. Also in my messages section it shows the credit line increase over a week ago. I'm confused. It is also affecting my credit score I'm sure.

If you have linked your accounts, then what you're probably seeing is your updated balances and account information in real time, along with what is being reported from TransUnion. Your actual credit report data reports around 30 days from any recent activity. It can be confusing, but after 30 days, both should match up. If it doesn't, then you can bring it up to Credit Karma's attention by emailing them about your issue at support@creditkarma.com.