Question

ripkenjr43

Kols said I had a late fee
I have it on auto pay which I pay more than it ask for why Am I being charged for being late?? I swear this is how they rip people off!! I pay all my bills on time and for some reason this kols credit card didn't get my money so now I have a late fee I disputed it cuz it's not right to take when I have on auto pay!!??

This is a question for Kohls.  I would call their customer service and try to get an explanation from them.  They can always reverse it and get it off your credit report (if it made it there) for you.

Autopay can have glitches, I see it happen to people all of the time and this is why I will not do "autopay". A glitch on your bank's end or their end and it goes unnoticed until it is too late and then you have a late payment on your credit reports. Hopefully your reports will not be affected. Here on out, either get rid of autopay or double check it every month to make sure that the payment went through. Glitches or not, it is your responsibility to make sure that the payment gets delivered.