Question

jwright343

Keep giving PNC free money or close my oldest CC, which i don't use and haven't for a year??
I have a PNC secured card w/ a whopping 250$ limit. Being that it's a secured card, these punks charge me 3$ a month. I'm sick of GIVING these greedy bankers 36$ a year for a WORTHLESS cc. I want to close it but it's one of my oldest cards, almost 9 years. When I called PNC to inquire if they could turn it into an unsecured card w/ a real limit, they said i'd have to reapply altogether. What to do, what to do. Any ideas y'all?!?!?

Is your score good enough to get an unsecured card?  If so, then get it and then drop the secured card.  If it isn't then you are stuck unless you can find another secured card with better rate.  That is, assuming your goal is to increase your score.....