Question

GabbysNanna

Karma Credit shows I have an outstanding home loan of$54,800.00. NOT TRUE. Home is P/I/F. HELP me.
My/our home has been paid of for the last 5, going on 6 years. Why is it showing up on MY credit report when in fact my name was not even on the original home loan? This is very worrisome to me as I am working very hard to get my credit BACK on track after a very messy divorce in which I was left with ALOOOOT of credit card debt, and not much money to pay it back with. My new husband's name was the original owner of this property. Please help me.