Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

Vall601

Karma can you please go back to posting daily credit score updates.
I would log on everyday to check my score. People around me would go to this site just to see why I liked logging on all the time. When your payment went through it would be posted the very next day and you could make a bigger payment to make your score rise even more , seeing your scoresite change each day. I'm asking Credit Karma to please return to daily updating your scores it has a great impact on your members. Thank you.

Hi Vall601, we will not be returning to daily updates. We believe that providing weekly access to your full credit report is far more valuable than a daily score update. Even if Credit Karma updated daily, you wouldn't see quicker changes in your score - creditors send a report to the bureau regarding your payments and account activity once per month. They don't report every time you make a payment. Credit Karma doesn't calculate your score, the credit bureau does, using these monthly updates.  

RayPR1

well atleast you can add Experian I could pay for 3 reports......