Question

peteballman

Just pulled credit thru Transunion. Score 646. Here 546! Why 100 point gap? Both are Transunion.
If the site claims to use Transunion for its numbers and I went and pulled my credit through Transunion I can't see how there could ever be a ONE HUNDRED (100) point gap between Credit karma and Transunion directly!! Unless of course, this is not a credible source to get your scores from on here. Is anyone else experiencing simar discrepencies? Let's be clear about something else. When I pull ALL Thee scores from the 3 major bareaus I get this. Experian 581, Equifax 636, Transunion 646... Looks like Credit karma is way off from any of the 3.

Score greatly varied from Credit Bureaus

I agree, I was just asking the same question!  My score here is like 575 yet my score directly from Transunion is like 640.  I think they do this to try to drive you to utilize their services.  I don't understand how this could be so messed up!  But thank you for sharing because now I know that I'm not the only one this is happening to!

discrepancies

I have the same isues here free credit report and here are totaly diffrent.i think they guestamate

I went up 48 pointson equefax and experian transunion showed no gain. The report here is not correct. To many people having the same problem. Im gowing to score sence. And see how it compares to free.com see yall there becuase this I not correct.

jenny i got your number

I think i responded to this a second ago and it didn't post so trying again. Not all creditors report to all three agencys. Some one, Some two and maybe some do all all three. This is why your scores vary. 

scratch that.

Is it Good Or Bad?

My Transunion score is 581 snd my Experian is 631. Is that over all bad credit? How will this affect me renting a proprty?