Question

pap51

just loged in says has been a lot of activity asks me to update. wants all my information from start
Do they really want/need all the basic information re-submitted or just the new credit card/account information?
I had ask before if there are going to be charges for services later on if so for what and an idea of what I will be getting myself into. I have not gotten a conformation my question was even received let alone an answer.
I am very interested in using your services but I would like to get some form of conformation you are aware I have questions and concerns about becomming a part of your program.
Please let me know there is really someone there to work with that I am not just leaving my information in someones computer program experiments

Same problem here but not going forward

As soon as I log in it says something has changed. But even when I update the information, it doesn't move forward. It keeps taking me back to same page.